To clear Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, it is not enough to have knowledge of it. You need to know how to use the various methodologies of Lean Six Sigma in different kinds of processes. Training in Lean Six Sigma includes demonstrations of Lean and Six Sigma in real processes to help learners experience the various possibilities and outcomes of the methodologies.
Using professional training for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, learners develop the following skills:
- Methods to improve processes
- Practical tools to achieve process improvement
- How, When and Which method to use for achieving precise outcomes
- Practical knowledge about the various methodologies under Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to implement Lean Six Sigma in different kinds of processes
- Capability to see possibilities for reducing waste
- Skill to identify and correct errors in processes
- Ability to accurately analyse and plan
- Ability to control
The ability to innovate and implement is only achieved after having a complete understanding of the methodologies of Lean Six Sigma. It is also essential to have a clear and comprehensive understanding of the modules of Lean Six Sigma, including:
- Six Sigma
To achieve Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, it is crucial to have in-depth knowledge of the various Lean Six Sigma tools and the capability of implementing them. Some of the Lean Six Sigma skills developed during training are DMAIC, elements of waste, project selection, process discovery, process capability, hypothesis testing, advanced process modeling, lean controls, control plans, and more.
When planning to train to achieve Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, choose a training course that provides you with in-depth knowledge and also demonstrates how the various methodologies are implemented.